From: Jennifer Linton [mailto:jennifer.linton@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:25 PM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [dita-fa-edboard] Board credits on XML.org DITA Focus Area

Carol,
You might also consider rotating the sponsor's logos somewhere on the pages. This could be a simple flash object that has each of
the sponsor's logos on each page and it would rotate through for people to identify with the visual logo for each company. That way
if people see the sponsors logo at some event they could identify with it easier.

Can you give us a deadline for when we need to get the bios to you?
Thanks,
Jen

Jen Linton
Comtech Services, Inc.