   dita.xml.org

I was sitting down to try and write up some information for the Best Practices and Other Resources areas in the community wiki. I am a little confused about what we need to put there. Eric wrote quite a bit so far for the Specializations section. Do we need to write this much for each of the sections. I could go into depth for the Best Practices, but I’m not sure.

Can someone give me some direction about what exactly we need to have on these intro pages.

What I am thinking is that we need

1) A brief description of what we intend people to post in these areas

2) How to post for these areas

3) What kind of format these posts should be in for each of the sections since they will all be different.

Thanks,

Jen

Jen Linton

Comtech Services, Inc.