   Meeting agenda and minutes for December 8 2005

  • To: <dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Meeting agenda and minutes for December 8 2005
  • From: "JoAnn Hackos" <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:10:02 -0700

Meeting agenda

Call in +1-402-756-9000 access code: 162307#.

//Jerry, can you set up a Webex for today? That seems to help when we're discussing pages.//

Review the content list that Jen and Bruce put together for the static pages. Don Day is also reviewing it.

Decide how we will add to the content inventory

Discuss Carol's proposal for Quick Guides for each page

Review the guidelines that Jen and Bruce developed for the page overviews

Decide what information types we want to use (Book, Forum, etc.) for which applications.

Ask someone to write the historical milestones page

December 1 meeting notes

Attendees: Carol, Mary, Scott, Eric, Don, Bruce, JoAnn

We all agreed to:

Enter bios on the editorial page

Add testimonials to the testimonial page

Enter content introductions using Create Content/Book Page/Build pages for December 8 meeting

Jen and Bruce will work on categories for the content inventory we have already done

Decided to add an "historical milestones" page

Knowledgebase Pages assignments so far

    Specialization -- Bruce

    Maps -- Jen

    DITA 101 -- Don

We discussed other categories on the KB pages. At that point we assigned the task to Jen and Bruce.