   RE: [dita-fa-edboard] added KB area and spreadsheet

Thank you, Bruce.
JoAnn

-----Original Message-----
From: Esrig, Bruce (Bruce) [mailto:esrig@lucent.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:53 PM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] added KB area and spreadsheet

The home page now has pointers to the Knowledge Base, the DITA
Community, and to a summary of Administrative Content.

Administrative Content (see example) could be a top-level area that
would collect all items not reachable from the home page by a link to
the two content areas or by direct links (this would exempt About and
Contact).

In the Knowledge Base page (http://dita.xml.org/kb), there is an outline
and an attachment containing the list of articles, classified with the
previous generation of the classification scheme.

Best wishes,

Bruce