   Status of Focus Area

I met with Greg today to work out some configuration things in Drupal.  Everything looks promising, but we ran into database problems that got in the way of testing (Jen was experiencing some of this during our meeting today).   Greg will work on correcting this, but it's possible that the site will be unstable until after New Years.

One piece of good news is that the editor seems to be working properly after a minor tweak.

I suggest that everyone back up the content they have added to the site, just in case.

Regards,

Jerry

JERRY SILVER
Director, Product Management