   DITA FA Editing Privileges restored

I'm happy to report that Greg has restored editing privileges for Board members. Please let me know if you experience any further
difficulties involving authorization to edit your Knowledge Base pages.

A Drupal consultant will be working tomorrow on the other items we prioritized last week. We'll also ask him to join our call on
Thursday afternoon, so that the Board will be able to communicate with him directly.

Thanks for your patience,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications