   Re: [dita-fa-edboard] DITA FA Board Discussions: 12 Jan

This is great .. it looks like we're on our way to getting this rolling!

One comment ..

<snip>

>7. Formatting inconsistencies across browsers. On IE, the right nav falls to the bottom of the page. You also can't select text in
>IE.
>
>The right nav issue will be fixed when Moshe implements our graphic design. The text selection problem is an IE bug.

This may well be an IE bug in the sense that the use of some CSS
declaration or JS call is incorrectly making the text unselectable ..
however, it seems to me that whatever is causing this should be changed
so the text is selectable. This isn't a bug that affects all websites
viewed with IE, and being able to select text seems rather important to
me. Is it acceptable with the rest of the board to allow this limitation?

...scott