   Online Issues list

In case it's helpful, I've created a new page, http://dita.xml.org/editorial-board-issues, just to help us build and track agenda
items for our weekly calls. I seeded the page with a few outstanding issues from the group. Please feel free to add items to this
page, keeping in mind that although this page is not linked from the left nav, it is publicly viewable. We should continue to use
this mailing list for actual discussions (so our dialogues will be archived). The new page is temporary--so don't post anything
there that should be backed up.

Of course, we could use this page as a skeleton for our meeting minutes, which we could post to the mail list after each weekly
call.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/