From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 4:09 PM
To: Jerry Silver; dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [dita-fa-edboard] News/Announcements Content Requirements

News page:
I would rather see two months (current and next) on the dynamic page, rather than previous content. By showing the current month, we still end up with a lot of "old" news and announcements. Two months of old stuff seems like too much.

The date of release seems easily confused with the date of an event. Could we put the release date at the bottom and label it "release date"?
JoAnn