   RE: DITA Knowledge Base Editors

Hello all,
I believe the way I understood everything was that Don and JoAnn were
responsible for writing the introduction paragraphs also. That doesn't
mean they are supposed to populate the rest of the knowledge base with
the existing content out there.

I think what we should do about the knowledge base is to divide up each
of the web sites listed below and the people assigned to these web sites
should be responsible for finding all articles, downloads,
presentations, etc. and categorizing them according to our navigation.

This would split up the work and this way we would also be working with
the most current versions of the content on the web.

Does this sound like a good suggestion?

Web sites (short list):

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita

http://xml.coverpages.org/dita.html (I can go through the XML cover
pages and assign metadata to each of these pieces of information - Jen)

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita1/ - and any
related pages such as:
	http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita3/
	http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita7/
	http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita8a/
	http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita8b/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dita-ot

http://www.ditamap.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DITA

http://www.arbortext.com/resources/dita.htm

Anything else we can find on Google, Yahoo, MSN search, etc.

Jen Linton
Comtech Services, Inc.
Senior Consultant and Web Manager
710 Kipling St. Suite 400