   Agenda for today's meeting

Hi Everyone,
As you all know, we've gotten somewhat bogged down in populating the Focus Area and finishing the invitations for submissions to the community page. I am well aware that everyone is very busy on business activities. I certainly am, and struggle to find the extra time to get this job done.

Carol will bring us up to date on the interface. As you know, we have a limited budget for Drupal's assistance and Greg is working a crisis, so we'll see where everything is. I believe Carol will send us the signin information for the Webex that Jerry is arranging. Jerry cannot make today's meeting.

We need to determine a method for getting the content into the KB. My impression from the first is that our major goal is organization of the content that exists in many other places at present. We need to accept assignments to seek out the materials in all the other locations. Then the KB can provide all the pointers necessary until we begin to see new content specifically in the FA.

Let's discuss how to get this moving.

Thanks as always for your dedication to this effort.

JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.