From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 9:46 AM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] DITA Poll

The Drupal poll module seems to work fine, and it's easy to position it in either the left or right column. As you can see in the
left nav now, I've created a lame question (Do you find the DITA Focus Area useful?) that I'm hoping we can replace with something
more compelling ASAP. Any ideas?

One of the ongoing duties of the Editorial Board should be to come up with new poll questions--every month, every quarter, or
whatever frequency makes sense. Don, let us know if the OASIS DITA TC would find this a useful source for background information on
spec development issues.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/