   Who Uses DITA

Is there any concern that the requirements for posting to our Case Studies page might be too intense, and thus, discourage input?

Perhaps we should consider (at least until the list gets too long) something more along the lines of
http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/WhoUsesDocBook. We could link from a quick-and-dirty "Who Uses DITA?" roundup to the DITA Case Studies
page, which would provide more detailed entries.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS