   Re: [dita-fa-edboard] DITA Poll

Thanks Carol .. those changes are fine. I went back and forth on which
was better .. I could argue it either way.

Regarding the Freelinking "feature" .. I think it's causing problems. I
set up a Products page (http://dita.xml.org/products) and have noticed
that any link where the first word in the link is camel case, the link
gets wiped out and replaced with the automated link. Is there a way to
override this freelinking?

...scott