   RE: [dita-fa-edboard] Area for public docs needed by OASIS DITA TC

I think the sticking point is the definition of "work items"--we have the
TC's Wiki to post documents that the TC itself is developing.  My request
was for a way to stage materials that do not belong to OASIS and therefore
do not belong on an oasis-open domain.  Using the DITA Focus Area as that
"hosted elsewhere" site is exactly what I had in mind.  What other site
could we use, if not that?

And Bruce, thanks for the reminder about the attachments facility--that
would do just fine.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             Mary McRae
             <marypmcrae@gmail
                                       "'Esrig, Bruce \(Bruce\)'"
             02/21/2006 07:57          <esrig@lucent.com>, Don
             AM                        Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                                                                        cc
                                       <dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org>
             <mary.mcrae@oasis         RE: [dita-fa-edboard] Area for
                -open.org>             public docs needed by OASIS DITA TC

Hi folks,

  My recommendation would be to set up a page within the DITA TC Wiki and
link to those items hosted elsewhere. Hosting TC work
items within the Focus Area would break OASIS Policy.

Regards,

Mary