   Access Denied using IE to access pages under DITA Wiki nav

Apologies if this has been noted before. While browsing with IE in a guest
mode, I discovered that most of the pages there will give the Access Denied
message, except for the Other DITA Wiki link, which does work properly.  I
imagine that most of the casual users whom we expect to evangelize with the
User Groups link and the other Wiki content will be here in guest mode.  Is
this already known and being looked at?  Read only for guests is okay, just
not "no access."

Regards,
--
Don Day