-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]

Next Thursday (16 March) will be our last Editorial Board call before the
Focus Area launch on 22 March. It is vital that we complete our major issues
(listed below and at http://dita.xml.org/editorial-board-issues) *before*
our next call. We will need those final days after the call for tweaking and
cleaning.

Please review this list and let me know if there are any other
launch-dependent action items we need to address.

1. Major Issues for Board (launch-dependent)

   1. Populate KB pages for FAQ, Getting Started, and Architecture (or
remove those links from the left nav until the pages are populated).

   2. Agree on and insert standard footer. (Carol to draft)

3. Major Issues for OASIS IT (launch-dependent)

   1. Display user content for DITA Today to appropriate pages. Edit content
submission forms so they are intuitive and clear. (Jerry, Scott, and Carol
to assist Greg as needed.)

   3. Enable Forums, Syndicate, archives, and glossary, (we can hide
Syndicate, archives and glossary for launch if necessary, but it would be
good to have Forums, as that's the mechanism we're using for reporting bugs
and sending comments to the Editorial Board).

   4. Can we configure blogs so that a blog can be named (now it defaults to
author's name)? Can we list authors at http://dita.xml.org/blog, with daily
entries as subs instead of the other way around?

   5. Remove "Search" label in right nav (redundant with "Search" button).

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/