   News and Testimonials

DITA XML.org Focus Area Editorial Board,
Greg made some great progress in getting the News and Testimonials pages configured to display from our specific content submission
forms. Unfortunately, content that was posted to those pages no longer appears, so if you had posted anything to News or
Testimonials, could you please re-post (and let me know if anything about the submission forms could be improved).

You'll notice that Testimonials is still displaying entries in the order in which they were posted. We want to make that
alphabetical as soon as we can.

We're still working on other DITA Today pages.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/