From: Scott Prentice [mailto:sp@leximation.com]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 3:55 PM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Updated product-filter form

OK .. here's the latest version ..

    http://dita.xml.org/products

I've integrated the Products and Services forms onto the same page using

JavaScript to dynamically swap the areas. When I set this up on the
final page, I'll make it actually two separate pages to avoid using
JavaScript, but the apparent functionality will be the same. When you go

to the "Products and Services" page, you'd see the description and the
"Select product features" form will be the default., when you click the
"Select service offerings" tab, it will actually switch to a different
page rather than using JS to make the swap.

Let me know if you have any objections or concerns (or if I
misunderstood anyone's suggestions) .. if I don't hear anything, I'll
start setting up the vocabularies accordingly.

...scott