From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 1:52 PM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] DITA Glossary

Do you think there would be value in enabling Drupal's glossary module
http://drupal.org/project/glossary? It uses the Drupal taxonomy feature
and vocabularies, so I'm not sure if it would be helpful to pursue this
or if it would screw up the modifications we've done.

No big deal. I just thought if it wasn't worthwhile, we could remove it
from the issues list.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San
Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/