From: Esrig, Bruce (Bruce) [mailto:esrig@lucent.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:39 AM
To: 'Carol Geyer'
Subject: RE: DITA FA logo design

Hi Carol,

Here's a button that combines all the elements.
It's a little huge for a button, but the text would vanish at a smaller
size.
The PNG file can be saved to a file and opened in any browser.

Let's get review comments on this and see where to go with it.

1. As a button, what should be included, excluded?
2. As a banner, what should be included, excluded?
3. What size should the button be?
4. What size should the banner be?
5. Would this layout replace the existing banner?

If you're thinking of using a similar layout for other focus areas, it's
important to figure out whether to include the expansion of DITA, since
different standards will have expansions that differ in length.

Since I'm using Corel, I didn't try to create an Illustrator export.
I trust their import functions more than the export functions.
Also, to export to Illustrator, I need to know the version and whether
it's on a Mac.

So let me know what form you'd like to use for your archival purposes.

Best wishes,

Bruce