From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:54 AM
To: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] Blog theme

I just noticed on drupal.org that there's a module, "Blog Theme," that
may address our desire to allow authors to name their blogs (as
described in our action list). See description at
http://drupal.org/node/19248 and let me know if you think this is the
functionality we're seeking.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San
Francisco http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/