   RE: [dita-fa-edboard] FW: blog samples

Ditto for Blog 2. Imagining how they will look in print, I prefer the font
selections in that example--that "understated elegance" ideal, I think.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "Jennifer Linton"
             <jennifer.linton@
             comtech-serv.com>                                          To
                                       "Carol Geyer"
             05/11/2006 04:03          <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>,
             PM                        <dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org>
                                                                        cc