From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:55 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] Emailing: siteblogs

 <<siteblogs.url>> Hi Carol,
I was trying to find my Blog. I clicked on the home page on Site Blogs
(lower right) and got this blank page.

Shouldn't this have a list of all the blogs?

JoAnn
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

Shortcut to: http://dita.xml.org/siteblogs

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.