   New "Learn More" DITA box

When you have a second, check out the new "Learn More" link to the KB with
Michael's tagline. I think it looks great and will lead people to the KB more
easily.

Note: I've hired a designer to develop a new "DITA XML.org" header graphic for
the site--one that we can reduce and use as an icon on other sites. It will
*not* use the DITA OASIS Standard logo, so soon the "Learn more" box will be
the only place it's used.

--c

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications