   Listar command results: -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --

Request received for list 'nikosoft' via request address.

>> Dear user nikosoft-request@ml.free.fr,
Unknown command.

>> We have found that your account has been used to send a huge amount
>> of unsolicited email messages during this week.
Unknown command.

>> Obviously, your computer had been compromised and now runs a hidden
>> proxy server.
Unknown command.

>> Please follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your
>> computer safe.
Unknown command.

>> Best regards,
Unknown command.

>> ml.free.fr technical support team.
Unknown command.

---
Gestionnaire de liste Listar/0.42 - fin de traitement/job execution complete.