RE: Creating content for DITA Learning SC

Bruce,
It's great to see this coming along. I know Mary and Don have weighed in on the
TC wiki issue, so I'll address the rest.

1. Any TC member may join the DITA XML.org Editorial Board, so John Hunt and
Scott Hudson are certainly welcome.

The Editorial Board could choose to extend editor privileges to any OASIS
member (or just to any member of the OASIS DITA TC and/or SCs) upon request,
without requiring people to be active participants on the Board. (OpenDocument
does that now.) The only risk is that someone might edit a KB page
inappropriately, but should that happen, it would be easy to revert back (and
identify the "culprit"). I'm inclined to go with trust here; what do others on
the Board think?

2. Looks good, thanks.

3. You're right, of course. I was trying to collect common Focus Area pages
into a central location, so I wouldn't have to worry about consistency, but
that project has been temporarily sidetracked. I'll adjust the link from About
until I have time to revisit this.

Should we add a Forum for Learning Content?

--c