bogus postings on dita.xml.org...

Hi...

I noticed a large number of bogus postings on the site and was deleting
them along with blocking the usernames that posted them (if you delete
the user before removing the pages they posted, it appears that you can
run into trouble). This is all as you'd expect these days, but I ran
into a user named "admin" (who actually has full admin privileges) who
posted an item titled .. "tiny nude models" .. I've deleted the posting,
but can't (obviously) delete the user. Does this mean that someone has
hacked in as "admin"? Perhaps we should change the password for the user
"admin"?

Should we delete the users that post garbage .. or just block them?
Either way, they can just register again.

Also .. if you go to the admin page .. http://dita.xml.org/admin .. and
filter on all messages, you'll see a large number of PHP errors .. this
doesn't seem right .. these errors are being generated many times per
second.

...scott