From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:03 PM
To: France Baril
Cc: dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: [dita-fa-edboard] RE: Possible article for the next dita.xml.org
soapbox

HI France,
Great! I think we want to run Bruce's article for two months. It started
the 1st of January. That means running yours beginning in March. I'm
sure they can figure out how to accommodate some images but I'm
forwarding this to the editorial board for comments from Carol et al.
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.