From: Amber Swope [mailto:amber.swope@xmetal.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 6:19 PM
To: Amber Swope; JoAnn Hackos; Carol Geyer; dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [dita-fa-edboard] Traffic Report for DITA XML.org site

Hi there,

I haven’t heard any feedback from anyone, so I wanted to make sure that this email actually reached the board. One (or more) of the following situations may be the case:

  • You didn’t receive it.
  • You received it and thought it was perfect.
  • You received it and were too busy to review it.
  • You received it, reviewed it and were too busy to send me feedback.
  • You received it, reviewed it, hated it and were struggling with how to break the bad news to me.

Just in case the first bullet is the case, I’ve attached the article draft again.

Thanks, A