Re: [dita-fa-edboard] RE: DITA Technical Committee Submission

Hi Zak,

In its purpose and ambition, this seems like a Content Architecture. The content that you're offering to publish would be a valuable addition to what is publicly available about how to use DITA.

If you want to make this content publicly visible from a wiki site that your company controls and administers, then you could post an announcement about it in one of the categories under DITA Today. Under Resources, perhaps.

If you want to embed it in a wiki hosted by http://dita.xml.org, then you could create an entry for the SunGard Higher Education Content Architecture in the Solutions area of the DITA Wiki. If you wish to protect it there, you could mark each page as modifiable only by Contributing users (and Editors and Administrators). We could define you and any colleagues you designate as Contributing users so that you would have full access privileges.

Just some options,

Bruce