Reminder of action items

Just a reminder of our actions items from last month's call:

COMPLETED
- Bruce to experiment with hierarchical tagging
- Carol to ask Neil to check on editors seeing two "Categories" links in
lefthand block
- Carol to ask Neil to decrease space between multi-word tags

OUTSTANDING
- Bruce to write tutorial page on how tagging works
- Carol and Su-Laine to review wiki instructions
- Don to send a reminder to the TC list to encourage use of DITA XML.org for
announcements
- Don to invite Subcommittee chairs to blog regularly about their SC work
- Don to talk to Ann/Dick about allowing us to post the Open Toolkit UG and
request their attendance at next month's meeting where we can discuss
implementation options

Please let me know if/when the Outstanding actions above can be moved to the
Completed section.

Thanks,
Carol