Re: [dita-fa-edboard] DITA XML.org Wiki: Section on Related specs?

The proper supercategory for this item might be "HTML variants" or even
"Migrating from HTML to DITA" since there are other HTML producers like
RoboHelp that have very specific transform requirements.

The proper supercategory for other standards might be "Interoperability
with other OASIS XML" since there has already been specific work on DITA
and DocBook and ODF, for example, and there's no reason DITA could not have
a defined relationship to BPEL for that matter.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             "Carol Geyer"
             <carol.geyer@oasi
             s-open.org>                                                To
                                       "'DITA Editorial Board'"
             01/18/2008 03:05          <dita-fa-edboard@lists.xml.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       [dita-fa-edboard] DITA XML.org
                                       Wiki: Section on Related specs?

Would "Doxygen and DITA" be an appropriate topic page for the DITA XML.org
Wiki
KB?

Some of the other XML.org Focus Areas have a section in their Wikis for
"Related specifications and technologies" that contains topic pages for
each
related spec, e.g., http://bpel.xml.org/wiki has topic pages on "BPEL and
BPMN", "BPEL and EDI", "BPEL and RESTful Web Services" and "BPEL and SCA".

--carol