From: Bob Doyle [mailto:bobdoyle@skybuilders.com]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 4:41 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: DITA Editorial Board
Subject: Re: [dita-fa-edboard] Minutes: DITA XML.org EdBoard Meeting March 2008

Hi Carol and all,

Following up on the last week's action items, I have done the following.

Created the Wiki page for About authoring tools
<http://dita.xml.org/wiki/About%2520authoring%2520tools> , as requested.

I think we were asked to look at other pages and possibly create new ones to
eliminate the red links?

Our progress in getting rid of red (non-existing) pages has been so slow over
the past several months I thought I would just jump in and do something for as
many as possible.

I added new pages for

Installing the DITA Open Toolkit
<http://dita.xml.org/wiki/Installing%2520the%2520DITA%2520Open%2520Toolkit>
Setting up stylesheets and a publishing system
<http://dita.xml.org/wiki/Setting%2520up%2520stylesheets%2520and%2520a%2520publ
ishing%2520system>
About storing and managing content
<http://dita.xml.org/wiki/About%2520storing%2520and%2520managing%2520content>
DITA Conferences <http://dita.xml.org/wiki/DITA%2520Conferences>
DITA language reference 1.1
<http://dita.xml.org/wiki/DITA%2520language%2520reference%25201.1>
DITA architectural specification 1.1
<http://dita.xml.org/wiki/DITA%2520architectural%2520specification%25201.1>

I also found links to 1.0 specs on some pages and changed them to 1.1.

I found I could start all but two new pages:
Change management <http://dita.xml.org/wiki/Change%2520management>  - this
seems just general business advice - We could say that the big change is
getting writers comfortable with writing topics.
Supported languages <http://dita.xml.org/wiki/Supported%2520languages>  - Do I
recall a past meeting when JoAnn said all languages are supported? Should we
eliminate this entry?

Cheers.

Bob.