Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Richard Tobin <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 17:22:39 GMT
I have another couple of questions about quoted cdata.
(1) How should &foo!bar; be interpreted? According to the BNF it is
completely valid, and not a reference. This seems undesirable from
the point of view of human readability.
(2) Why is left angle bracket excluded from quoted cdata?
(3) Is the answer to (1) and (2) that it really should be ampersand
that is excluded?
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To unsubscribe, send to email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (firstname.lastname@example.org)