   Re: XML demos for Developer's Day

  • From: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM (Jon Bosak)
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 18:34:35 -0800

[Liora Alschuler:]

| I would like to include this list in my coverage of the xml conf in
| terms of what was shown in San Diego and what will be in Santa
| Clara. Anyone object to the mention? Jon?

I would very much prefer not to see this publicized right now.  As I
said, the list is tentative.  One of the reasons I posted it was to
see where everyone is in their planning right now.  Some of the
experimenters won't know until Thursday night whether they will have
something to show on Friday.  I would hate to see us publicize a list
and then have some of the promised demos not occur.  I would prefer to
just say that there will be a demo session and let the rest be a
surprise.

Jon

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers