   Lark, V0.88

  • From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 19:35:04 -0800

I have just promoted Lark V0.88 to:

   http://www.textuality.com/Lark/

I have received a long-names zip, so please ignore the comments asking
for one... some weird bug in my win95 is keeping it from working.

What's new:
- dozens of bug fixes (now passes CMSMQ's Torture.xml, among others, passes
  lots of Jon's docs.sun.com stuff, except the ones that are not
  well-formed
- full default attribute processing, as a result of which, there's another
  15k of code
- does new &#Xbabe; unicode character refs
- does new <!--* *--> comments
- it's twice as big.

Still to do:
- parameter entities (yeccch)