Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Neil Bradley <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 08:41:43 +0000
1. Is there a list of changes between XML language specs, to save me
comparing them in detail?
2. Do others agree that there should be recommended models for representing
complex structures such as tables and mathematical formulae, even if this
just means referring to an existing standard, such as CALS tables or HTML
tables, and ISO 12083 math? At this early stage it would be great if
potential XML software developers had a common goal, that would ultimately
benefit users of XML.
3. Will CSS1 be likely to be considered an official style sheet format for
use with XML?
Neil Bradley, SGML Consultant, Pindar plc
"The Concise SGML Companion"
Addison-Wesley Longman (ISBN: 0-201-41999-8)
The third-rate mind thinks with the majority;
the second-rate mind thinks with the minority;
the first-rate mind is only happy thinking (A. A. Milne)
Tel: +44 (0)1904 613040 EMail: email@example.com
Fax: +44 (0)1904 613110 URL: http://www.pindar.co.uk
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To unsubscribe, send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (email@example.com)