   Commercial job postings?

  • From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 06:54:32 -0700

Meta-question:

I was talking to some people yesterday who want to do some big bold
things with XML, and were wondering where a good place might be to
look for people.  I told them that XML was easy enough that they
ought to hire people with application expertise and they'll pick up
XML in no time, but they weren't convinced.

Anyhow, would people consider it an abuse of this mailing list if
the odd job posting started showing up?  I personally think it would
be good, simply as a service to the industry we're trying to create,
and as a useful barometer of what's going on out there. - Tim

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers