Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Simon North" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 11:35:37 +0000
Please accept my apologies if these are non-developmental questions,
and my heartfelt thanks to all that have answered my earlier
I am trying to establish a few points and would appreciate some
enlightened answers ...
1. Is <!ENTITY #DEFAULT ""> allowed? This was really useful SGML
and would probably be pretty handy in XML.
2. Are MS, MD, STARTTAG and ENDTAG forbidden in declarations?
3. What exactly is meant by "no attribute value specs on ENTITY
4. I'm not allowed data attributes on NOTATIONs, and I'm not allowed
name groups in ATTLISTs, but can I cheat and use the following:
<!ATTLIST #NOTATION element_name attribute_name attribute_spec>
or would this be illegal too? Could I get rouind it by using a data
Thanks in advance,
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To unsubscribe, send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (email@example.com)