   FW: content: sequence?

  • From: Andrew Layman <andrewl@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 15:57:14 -0700

The following is a message to the RDF working group regarding sequence
in RDF.  This led to some subsequent discussion in which I argued that
if sequence is a generally useful concept, 3a is the best answer.  We
also discussed the relative merits of indicating sequence on the
containing element vs. the contained.

--Andrew Layman
   AndrewL@microsoft.com

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers