   Where can I find CDF dtd file?

  • From: David Megginson <ak117@freenet.carleton.ca>
  • To: "Tikva Schmidt" <tikvas@agentsoft.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 06:38:41 -0400

Tikva Schmidt writes:

 > I'd apprecciate it if someone would tell me where to find the
 > CDF dtd file.

You could try putting one together from the excerpts in Microstar's
CDF white paper, but unfortunately, they contain many syntax errors.
I wonder if there _is_ actually a DTD yet.  I've done some pretty
elaborate AltaVista searches (for the likely content of the DTD) and
have turned up nothing so far.

All the best,

David

--