   Re: DSSSL Digest now publicly available

  • From: Chris Maden <crism@ora.com>
  • To: dssslist@mulberrytech.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:17:42 -0400

The announcement of the DSSSL Digest (or reference) at
<URL:ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/digest.htm> sparked me to
get around to announcing my SGML reference on comp.text.sgml.  For
those of you who don't read c.t.s, it's at
<URL:http://www.oreilly.com/people/staff/crism/sgmldefs.html>.  I find
it very useful day-to-day, especially when checking that XML remains
valid HTML.

As posted to c.t.s, this information is copyright ISO, and is intended
only as a supplement to ISO 8879.  (You won't find it very useful
without the accompanying text anyhoo.)

-Chris

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers