   Re: parsing xml-data schemas

  • From: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 97 09:23:21 BST

For what it's worth, my view is that translation into vanilla DTD IS
the right way to go in the short term, if for no other reason than to
forestall rapid incompatible divergence of schema DTDs and semantics.
If and when we get to the point of standardising a schema DTD, then
direct implementation makes sense.

ht

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers