   RE: Microsoft's XSL Proposal

  • From: "James K. Tauber" <jtauber@jtauber.com>
  • To: "xml-dev@ic.ac.uk" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 08:55:11 -0700

On Monday, 15 September 1997 11:04, Russell Chamberlain
[SMTP:russc@livepage.com] wrote:
<snip/>
> At 10:29 AM 97/09/15 -0700, you [Andy Cogan] wrote:
> >How did you find out about the XSL initiative? It seems like a major new
> >development, and I hate the feeling of being blindsided by being
> >ignorant of such important efforts.
<snip/>
> I must confess that it was forwarded to me by a co-worker (thanks, Rich!)
> who subscribes to the list. I wouldn't have heard of it, otherwise.
<snip/>

I'll try to make information like this available as soon as possible on
http://www.jtauber.com/xml/
If you fill out the form at the bottom of the page, Netmind will email you
whenever the page has been updated.

James
--
James K. Tauber / jtauber@jtauber.com