   Use of Character Escape Codes

  • From: "Portillo, Christina" <Alice.Portillo@PSS.Boeing.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 13:53:44 -0700

Thought I would share Peter Flynn response on escape codes with you all.

Christina Portillo
Product Definition and Image Technology

The Boeing Company               Phone: 425.237.3351
PO Box 3707   M/S 6H-AF        Fax: 425.237.3428
Seattle, WA  98124-2207            christina.portillo@boeing.com

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)