   Re: ot.xml

  • From: Jon.Bosak@eng.Sun.COM (Jon Bosak)
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:36:17 -0800

[Baden Hughes:]

| >I moved a copy over into a directory where you can get it:
| >Perhaps someone can mirror a copy down in your part of the world.
|
| Thanks for Murray Altheim for his reply ...
|
| For those interested, the ot.xml file is now also online at:
|
| http://fdnet.com.au/bmhughes/otxml.zip

I released that file into the world a long time ago, so I have no
legal claim over it, but as a courtesy I would appreciate it if people
would keep the set together.  I went to the trouble of marking up the
Old Testament, the New Testament, the Book of Mormon, and the Quran
because I did not wish to be associated with a project that preferred
the scriptures of any particular religion over those of any other.  At
the time (1992) I could not find any other scriptures in electronic
form, or I would have included them as well.  I still feel this way.
If you think that I have contributed something useful, you would be
doing me a favor if you distributed only the entire set, which can be
found at

 http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/sun-info/standards/xml/eg/religion.1.02.xml.zip

along with its mate,

 http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/sun-info/standards/xml/eg/shakespeare.1.02.xml.zip