   HELP - XML to Oracle (and back)!; Thanks!

  • From: "Anderson, Bernerd J" <bernerd.anderson@exchange.pnl.gov>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 14:04:38 -0800

All -

Just wanted to say 'Thank You' for all of the response that you all have
collectively provided to the questions that I originally posted on this
server.

I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for yet, but at least feel that
"I'm in the ballpark".  Thanks also for suggesting resources to help me
with the XML learning curve!

Best regards,

		Bern Anderson
		(509) 375-2483  *  bj.anderson@pnl.gov
		Battelle Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
		P.O. Box 999, MSIN: K7-63, Richland WA 99352

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)