   REQ: "spec.dtd" referenced in XML version of the XML Spec

  • From: "Don Park" <donpark@quake.net>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 18:31:10 -0800

I am looking for the "spec.dtd" file referenced in the XML version of the
XML Spec.  W3C site does not have a search engine (that I could find) and
nothing turned up in XML-DEV archive as well as by AltaVista.

I would appreciate its URL so I can add it to my "JStud's XML Example and
DTD Catalog" at:

http://www.quake.net/~donpark/xmlcat.html  -- Sorry, I couldn't pass up the
opportunity ;-).

BTW, the catalog is coming along.  There are lots of empty sections but I am
filling them up as I find them by search engines and by this mailing list.
My expectation is that it will be very useful in about one month and less
than useful by end of next year <g>.

Have fun while it lasts,

Don "JStud" Park
Java/MFC Consultant