   Re: MSXML 1.6 problem

  • From: "Don Park" <donpark@quake.net>
  • To: "G. David Kuhlman" <dkuhlman@netcom.com>, <digitome@iol.ie>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 23:53:25 -0800

Try MSXML 1.8 which just came out.  It includes the portability fix.

Only problem with 1.8 is that it is missing an interface, namely
com.xml.util.XMLStreamReader.  XMLStreamReader, BTW, is the interface used
to connect to native input stream class.  I told Chris Lovett about it last
night but I suspect he might be on vacation (a well deserved one at that :)
because I have yet to receive a reply.  If he did go on vacation, I would
say it was good timing since the new XML spec was released today.  Imagine
sitting on a white sandy beach reading some boring spec (no offense, Tim
:-).

Meanwhile, I have attached the java file and class file for XMLStreamReader
interface.  I don't think Chris's version is different from mine because
there is nothing much to change.

Merry Christmas to y'all and good luck to your gold cards,

Don "JStud" Park
Master Consultant
donpark@quake.net

<spam>